She's leaving on a jet plane soon, and as i count down to those days, i have to cherish all those times that i have left with her. The touch, the smell, the care, the love and most of all her company. Not knowing when she'll be back again is bad, but not knowing what will happen while she is there is the worst. I cant be there for her when she's sick, cant be there when she needs help, cant be there when she misses home, cant be there when she needs me. I want to be her hero. I want to stand by her. I want to hold her when all is out to get her. I just want to hold her.
The things that she has done so far have been amazing, i wonder how could someone ever treat her so badly in the past, not cherishing her wonders. The days she brings to me have been insanely magical. I'll miss her everyday. And until we're back in each others embrace again, i doubt that my heart will ever be in peace.
till then,
Sher Mann... OUT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment