hello all,
this blog has been dead for quite some time... ooopppsss!! sorry...
updates from me for now would be.....
finals coming end of april, am in the midst of finishing assignments and going to start preparing for exam.
The Y-Life team is now working with Mr. Bernard Hor of SummerSands, Joobaholic. It has been great so far. very delightful. all going in the right direction
We have gone through alot and there are more to come. we'll stand strong and stay together. I want to make this work!
for now, im sticking to the planed Euro Trip. NOT TWO trips yet... XD
ALSO, im running for Bcomm Student Council. WOOOTTSSS!!! wanna aim, aim for the top... SO YES>> I'm gunning for the President spot. now... I NEED A "War Cry"!! suggestions please!!
N93i is starting to show symptoms of dying... *fingers crossed* please dont die on me......
Last but not least....
bébé est génial
till then,
Sher Mann... OUT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment