Monday, July 6, 2009

=.=

oooooooook.... quick update....



I shall take this fall and disappointment as a strong motivation for us to achieve more next time. Not everyone succeed on their first attempt and I fell hard on reality. My show wasn't good after all. Steps were gone and I was totally unprepared. People who were there could definitely see my nerve shaking. Probably my own mistakes and probably because I just don't have enough friends. *wonders* BUT oh well..... this doesn't really mean that I SUCKED THAT BAD, technically i think still OK.. the execution was bad that's all. =(

The rehearsal was ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND TIMES better than the evening show. Probably due to the fatigue, physical and mental tiredness.... We won nothing but we learnt valuable lessons and gained good experience. And I now have to work extra hard to get back that status i had before this.


Overall, i loved my beginning. LOL!! Thats wat everyone enjoyed most. The dino Benz. I have to admit, it takes quite a lot of guts to pull that off. I think I'm more comfortable now when dancing in front of large audience.


Gained some friends, and MORE FOES through this entire preparation and process. But heck, when i don't like something, i say it, i don't care who the heck you are; you dont listen, it's your problem. i try to help, u give me shit, so i stop trying.


till then,
Sher Mann... OUT!!!

No comments: