Thursday, February 4, 2010

another decision to make

Now I understand why mummy says dont trouble people. I fully understand now.

Not everyone is understanding and patient. Even those who are initially might one day just lose the understanding and patience they once possess. Every passing day of our lives is a learning process and we grow up to realise that certain things in life cannot be done and achieved, no matter how much we sacrifice and try; they’re just fated to not be part of your life for long. For one thing, I have learnt; however much you give will not be as much as u will get back. It is a fact and everyone will live through it no matter what. It was a long day and at least my partner understood what I was feeling and she supports the decision that I have made. Though it not be easy to let go of what some may call, a stress release activity, but it might just be one of the most important things in life that I have to let go.

I made my decision based on the pros and cons that I lain down. Moreover, the cons were at this point more than the pros.

On a different note, I am rather amused with the fact that my patience and tolerance level is rather high. It is highly proven and I crap u not. Just ask the friends who have seen me tolerate the annoying girl that I had to help during my meeting one day. Also, waiting for a friend of mine for two hours to pass her car to her. I put myself to the test every time and always get amusing results.



till then,

Sher Mann... OUT!!!

No comments: