When what I thought was right, was actually wrong. *to her at least*
I couldn't sit there with folded arms and see what I thought might happen in the future. I told once, ignored. Reminded again, ignored again. So on that day, I decided to give a private lesson.. (at least I thought, I was) With only positive feeling and hoping that it will turn out the way I wanted it. I only took it to prove my point, not for anything else.
She seemed to understand what I did in the first place was actually for her own good. She accepted and left. But when she returned again, things have seemed to change. No eye contact, not a single word spoken. It was then i started to think. "Was I wrong??"
He understood. (He looked liked he agreed with what I have done, I dont really know the truth behind those eyes of his) So I just kept quiet through out the class, not being myself and not knowing what to do next.
Seemed like the word has spread around the class (the girls seemed to know), she promised to keep it between minimal people and I believed. But now I see a different thing. So now, I'm thinking, should I keep to my promises to her about her things, or should I behave like her and start bitching about every single thing.
When I truly gave my all to help, to give her a true image of life, it was badly mistaken for something bad a person would do.
Somehow, I regret for giving that private lesson now. Most definitely.
till then,
Sher Mann...
No comments:
Post a Comment