Yes.. Cheat cheat cheat cheat.. They said they'd come and i waited.. Wait wait wait.. Wat the fuck.. Never come.. Moodswing people..yes sher mann is unstable.. Angry with everyone in the world.. Except of course my bro.. I believe he's the only one who cares for me..
bloody fuck.. People in malaysia seem to have a problem with the way i dress.. Fuck u idiots.. I wear wat i want.. My fucking shoess alone can buy ur whole lala looking outfit from top to bottom.. Call me dragon I.. I want to kill all the fucking lalas in the world.. They make me angry and they make me as a human feel embarrassed.. Look at the way they dress.. Oh my fucking nonsense.. So ugly!! So cheap.. So eww.. And THEY THINK THEY HAVE SENSE OF STYLE.. wat the fuck? U wait..when im done with education, ill earn big bucks, build a 25million dollar mansion and make sure u lalas.. Clean my toilet bowls every minute of ur miserable lives.. Fucking angry..
and yes.. I realise tht i need to sleep.. If i dont sleep.. This happens.. So retarded.. Plus i feel everyone is avoiding me.. I dont know why.. But i dont care now.. Wanna fuck off? Fuck off la.. Backside.. Never kena from me before is it?
*to my family members who reads my blog.. Yes this is ur youngest cousin/brother who is feeling terribly emotional now.. Im sorry for my usage of words and language, but i just have to release tht little anger in me..*
till i get some sleep,
timpz... OUT!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment