Instructions : Remove one question from below and add in your own question, make it a total 20 questions. Then tag 8 people from your list. List them out at the end of the post. Notify them that they have been tagged.
1. At what age you wish to marry?
~~~~~27-29
2. Will you consider sexual relationships before marriage?
~~~~hmmm… im a guy… guys like to explore….. so yea!!
3. Do you smoke?
~~~hell no
4. List out two gifts you'd like to receive now.
~~~a condo and a bank
5. Who did you text most lately?
~~~everyone!
6. How old are you?
~~18yrs 6months 3 days
7.What is the latest thing you bought with your own money?
~~~Maggie goring and coke
8. State 3 people of the opposite sex that first comes to your mind. Who will you most likely date?
~swing
~Jiali
~Oto
~~my baby~~
9. Who do you wish to get married ?
~~my baby
10. Getting married is going to heaven or grave?
~~~its going home to my baby’s arms
11. How many kids do you want?
~~~2 the most
12. Are you in love?
~~ wat is love?
13. Where is the latest restaurant you have dinner?
~~~dinner??? Jalan midah 12, taman midah
14. Name the latest book you bought?
~~~ wow… this dates back to when I was 10…. I don’t remember
15. Do you believe in God?
~~ yesh
16. Name your favourite game or sport.
~~ play or watch?? I like doing everything….. I watch watching everything oso….
17. Name the first person that comes into your mind now.
~~SherMann Cheah
18. The most exciting place you want to go?
~~~strip show
19. Hugs or Kisses?
~~~hugs are nice, kisses are nicer….
20. the last time you watched a movie?
~~~ I have no idea…. April I think….. it was nims island.. T.T
oppps..... forgot to tag last time
I would like to tag:
1. anyone who sees this
2. humans who see this
3. friends who see this
4. people who do not know me who see this
5. desmond
6. joyce!!( i know u dont like tags... i purposely one)
7. CCC
8. anyone who wants to do tags la... esssh....
No comments:
Post a Comment