Friday, April 18, 2008

thursday-17/04/2008

had a good laugh once I woke up today. Lol…. Super gau funny….

And can you believe they waited outside his hse for 1 hr?? And dint press the doorbell?????”

holy shit!! this is really funny shit….

omg this is damn funny lorr… and guessed what. they still didnt press the doorbell = ="

Nyahahahahahahahahaha!! this is damn super funny!!

Lol....... that was my fist joke of the day. The very minute I wake up, turn on my msn and talk to my dear fren.. lol........ thanks a lot wei li!! Wahahahaha!!!

Then I shared this moment with someone today…… outside……… (NOT ROMANTIC MOMENT LA OK!!! I KNOW WAT U THINKING) walking walking walking. Then we encountered this mirror that belonged to a temporary shop from abt 50m away. I was busy putting in a homemade sandwich into a plastic bag (it was DELICIOUS!!), then we saw this two ppl walking from far far away....... I looked up first, thinking that it was just a stranger I continued putting the sandwich into the bag, then suddenly both of us burst out laughing for quite some time........... we saw the same thing, and thought it was the same thing as well........ ok this is totally weird for those who read it, but I just don’t know how to describe it, its funny and very enjoyable, u just had to be there to see us laughing, AND to understand wat exactly im saying now. LOL!!! I guess only the both of us know wat happened. THAT was the best laugh I had for today!! Seriously........


Spent some time at a shop, sat there, while ppl had classes, looked here and there and suddenly, it rained....... essh........ Malaysian weather, I forgive u........ anyway, rained very heavily....... couldn’t go anywhere couldn’t do anything, so wait wait wait wait… still heavy… decided couldn’t wait any longer, RUN RUN RUN!!!!

*fast forward*

went to gramma hse, had dinner, discussed some family issues, watch tv, eat fruits and went home, now writing this thing of mine which I myself don’t exactly know wat is it. I only can say it is part of my memory now and it was a nice one indeed.

Was supposed to attend perc rehearsals today with paul (colin currie masterclasss-he’s a really good percussionist) ; but, due to some circumstances, I couldn’t make it. Really sorry my fellow perc. Ill make it up to u guys soon. Anyway, I have to continue studying my undang shit now, exam tmr. Better not fail or else my mum will kill me....... “ never study la see!!!” its always that same old line. Trust me. -.-

Oh well... kinda afraid that I will fail, lol, the questions are so absurd. Essh....... in Bahasa Malaysia summore. How pathetic.


Enough said. I’ve typed this in my microsft word as my internet is currently being occupied. -.- lame I know but so wat......... blek........ thanks to the ones who made me laugh today....... it was a good one......... looking forward to the next one........ btw, im almost dead due to boredom, someone please save me.

Till then

Timpz.... OUT!!!

No comments: